[Imc] ARTCAR potluck invitation

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at usa.net
Mon Mar 26 16:27:22 UTC 2001

The women of ARTCAR--Jolie Rickman, Gina Young, and Sprout--want to eat dinner
and talk about their project with feminist activists.  There will be a potluck
dinner at my house (604 South Race) on Tuesday, March 27th at 5:30 PM to talk
about their musical-activist projects and the projects of women around town.
We'll move down the street to the IMC at 7:30 for the concert.

Please try to attend the dinner--bring your favorite vegetarian dish.

--Sarah

P.S.  This dinner is replacing the ARTCAR presentation at the School's
Designers' Workshop on Wednesday.