[Imc] Sat. event needs covering --

Cope Cumpston cumpston at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 26 15:37:16 UTC 2001

Is someone available to record an event Saturday, 3/31, 9:30-10:30 a.m.?
or to get it started and I stay until the end (haven't taped on minidisk
yet).

This is a rally about the lawsuit against the Champaign public schools
for racial inequity -- the lawyer from Chicago, Ed Voci, will be there,
John Lee Johnson will be keynote speaker. It's at Salem Baptist Church.

This is important local stuff that always gets slanted /  ignored /
vituperated against by mainstream media. I'd like to put it together for
local news to get what's really happening out there --

BUT I NEED HELP . . . .

can anyone?

Cope

--