[Imc] Re: Think locally !

e-hadley at life.uiuc.edu e-hadley at life.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 27 21:59:10 UTC 2001

Hello folks,

I think I might be interested in taking the digital audio workstation training
class. I have an interest in this sort of production. And eventually I would be
interested/willing in teaching what I know.

I have a Mac at home that is capable of some of this sort of work, but I am
still just a novice with a desire. I am working on my own sound productions for
my show. At this point they are just elements of the show not an entire finished
production.

If you get a class together and need participants, I am willing to join up.

I would volunteer to help with the teaching, but I fear I am not in a good
position to give others instruction. But I am willing to do what I can.

Of course, this would have to fit in with the rest of my schedule.
I am fairly flexible, though.

Keep in touch.
Thanks - ELH