[Imc] TONIGHT: "Globalization & Its Discontents"

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 29 20:00:01 UTC 2001

Brent,
This is the fellow who wrote "The Lexus and the Olive Tree" about how
good globalization is for you, if you'd just quit your whining about
having lost your job, had your wages cut, and live in a dirt-floored
shack outside a sweatshop.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to attend, but some agitators
should pay this fellow a visit.
Mike Lehman