[Imc] PRINT MEDIA is COMING! Thursday, May 3rd at 6p.m. @ the IMC.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Wed May 2 15:11:45 UTC 2001

Hello all!

As many of you know, we've been throwing around the idea of starting up our
own print media for several months now.  This Thursday, May 3rd at 6p.m. at
the IMC the gloves come off and we're going to get serious, gage support,
and start moving forward with the project.  This is a big step for the IMC,
but I've talked with enough of you to know there is both the interest and
the know-how.

So show up if you're interested in writing, editing, learning, giving moral
support, photography, photography, brainstorming, fundraising, etc. etc.
etc.  We need people to do everything it would take to make a pamphlet,
paper, or zine work.  Artists, poets, journalists, and their friends are
welcome.

I hope to see you then,

--Sascha

p.s. Since it's an evening meeting, if folks want to bring snacks and
drink, that would also be super!