[Imc] Tim and Laura Arrest

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed May 2 21:27:37 UTC 2001

It would be interesting if it was a same cop. Probably not though,
because they are all on pretty much the same power trip. Yet another
reason why a civilian police review board is badly needed to keep cops
within the bounds of the law.

I say we should fight this whole thing as far as possible, as the local
persecuters are in cahoots with the police, rather than being truly
independent of them as they would be in a democratic system. Sorry I
missed the demo.
Mike Lehman