[Imc] Tim and Laura Arrest

esteban andres cruz eacruz at students.uiuc.edu
Wed May 2 17:36:06 UTC 2001

hey all,
	with regard to this arrest, i couldn't help but to shed some
light...i was arrested last year for a party.  they fined me with
"obstructing a police officer" which i understand is a felon.  i refused
to let them in my house or give them my name...this was all in my rights.
a week later they offered to exchange the charge for a misdemenor
equivellant to public urination.  i refused it and in a few days the
entire case was dropped.  does anyone know what officer this was, i'd have
to check the old papers, but i wonder if it's the same cop on a power
trip?
cheers,
esteban