[Imc] "SUMMIT OF THE AMERICAS" DOCUMENTARY CD??

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Thu May 3 05:53:44 UTC 2001

one more note, y'all,

Sarah Kanouse suggested that a "SUMMIT OF THE AMERICAS" documentary CD
could get burned/duplicated and offered for sale as a fund-raising tactic.

here's how to do this:

log into SERGEI's 'audio' desktop
click on the shortcut labeled "Shortcut to FTAA radio half-hour"
in EASY CD CREATOR, click on "create CD" (red button icon on menu bar)
pop a disc in the H-P CD burner drive (purple button on SERGEI)
burn away!

***also, it'd be REALLY great if someone could look into the possibilities
for syndicating this half-hour segment locally, nationally,
internationally...  we could potentially raise some $$$ this way.

have i mentioned that i need my rent paid for April and May?

paulkotheimer:)
THE HAND-MADE RECORD LABEL
www.handmaderecords.com

c/o the School for Designing a Society