[Imc] Digital Camcorder

A Meat Popsicle ben at byrneweb.com
Thu May 3 17:38:25 UTC 2001

At 12:11 PM -0500 5/3/01, Paul Riismandel wrote:
>Also, we really need a digital camcorder.

As I mentioned to Paul the other day (in person, no less) I have a
Sony Digital8 Camcorder (the TRV-103, if you really want to know)
that I'd be happy to lend (as differentiated from "give") once I'm
living in town. So if you can all bear to wait until mid-august, you
can procure the use of one for absolutely no cost.

If you can't wait, well, then, I guess that's that. :)

Ben Byrne  :::  ben at byrneweb.com

http://www.stickybuffalo.com
Yeah, we're the one's selling "W is a dumbfuck"
stickers. Got a problem with that?