[Imc] Re: [Sdas] bike missing

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Tue May 8 17:05:40 UTC 2001

um, talk to the landlord.  he's got a rather bad habit of removing bikes
that are not locked down.  he did it to mine, i'm convinced, though i
never had any proof, except for one day (a long time after my bike
disappeared) when the McScuzzy was telling me that he routinely goes
around the apartments (like once a year) and removes bikes that look like
that aren't used.  i can provide more details if you want.

brian