[Imc] guest-in-res at Unit One/Allen Hall (fwd)

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Tue May 8 22:13:58 UTC 2001

too bad.

danielle

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 16:00:50 -0500
From: "Haber, Laura" <LHaber at admin.housing.uiuc.edu>
To: "'chyn at onthejob.net'" <chyn at onthejob.net>
Subject: guest-in-res at Unit One/Allen Hall

May 8, 2001

Dear Danielle,

I am writing to let you know that, unfortunately, our students did not
select the IMC for the 2000-2001 Unit One/Allen Hall residency program.
There was an exceptionally large and diverse pool of applicants this year
and we are unable to accommodate many interesting proposals. I would,
however, like to keep your application on file. If you are interested in
having it considered again in future years, just let me know.

We would be interested in having some informal IMC involvement at Unit
One/Allen Hall - maybe a series of programs on the media and the IMC.
Hopefully this would build interest for a future residency.

Thanks for your interest. Sorry it didn't work out this time.

-Laura