[Imc] [Prairiegreens] Urbana Human Relations Commission meeting Wednesday

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Wed May 9 06:34:28 UTC 2001

If all goes according to plan, I'll be addressing the monthly meeting of the
Urbana Human Relations Commission later today - Wednesday, May 9, at 5:30
PM, somewhere inside the Urbana City Building - on the subject of a civilian
police review board, just as I addressed the Champaign Human Relations
Commission on Monday.  It would be nice if a few Greens, IMC members, and
anyone else who is interested in this issue came to the meeting,
particularly those who actually reside in Urbana.  Beyond just saying, "I
represent the Green party," I'd like to be able to SHOW some community
support.  At some point it will become absolutely necessary to demonstrate
such support; right now it's merely advisable.  Hope to see at least a few
of you there.

John