[Imc] Fw: Mr. Bush Catches a Washington Break (washingtonpost.com)

Eric @Work erics at soltec.net
Thu May 10 16:11:44 UTC 2001

The following link is an article from the Washington Post which very neatly
summarizes some points about why Bush's presidency appears so Teflon-coated
when compared to Clinton's. It also provides some insights into what we need
to do to mobilize against the anti-Progressive forces.

If you don't have time to read the article, at least contemplate the
following excerpt:
"For the most part, Clinton's foes and their contemptuous views of him were
within the bounds of fair debate. But Democrats are not likely to give as
good as they got. They simply aren't as well organized. And they are not
shouting as loudly."

-Eric "I'm shouting as loudly as I can" Sizemore