[Imc] airshifter training at WEFT tonight at 7p.m.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Wed May 16 19:12:29 UTC 2001

hi all,

i wanted to invite anyone who is interested to attend airshifter training
tonight at 7p.m. at WEFT.  one of the most important ways you can support
both local community radio and the IMC is by learning this skill.  please
contact me ASAP if you are interested in attending (384-5346) as the IMC
still has 2 spaces open on our reservation for the training.  the training
is free to anyone who has pledged $40 to WEFT in the last year, and if you
cannot afford the $40 fee, the IMC will work something out to make sure
noone is turned away from this class because of personal finances.  so
please give me a call ASAP if you are interested in attending (tonight @
7p.m. at WEFT) to learn how to airshift.

thanks,

--sascha