[Imc] feel good fan mail.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Fri May 18 18:03:57 UTC 2001

hi all,

i've been fairly active with global imc stuff lately and have received a
lot of e-mail about how the U-C IMC is perceived outside of our immediate
area.  i thought i'd pass along on of the fairly typical messages i've
received -- i think occasionally we forget what an amazing job we're doing.

--sascha