[Imc] IMC GLOBAL: Principles of Unity

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at urbana.indymedia.org
Mon May 21 16:01:30 UTC 2001

below is a draft of a document to create a set of principles governing the
entire IMC network.  our feedback as a part of the IMC network is
requested.  please read and come to the UCIMC steering group meetings to
add your perspective (if you can not make it to these meetings, you can
e-mail me with your concerns).

--sascha