[Imc] The Fridge & Freezer Report

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Wed May 23 01:50:28 UTC 2001

i think we should support mike's recommendation and buy the
freezer.  however, i also feel that we should respect procedure on
this.  so, here's what i would recommend so that we can get this thing
within the next few days while still following our own rules:

have this sent to the space committee (which i'm cc-ing on this
e-mail).  the space committee has a couple hundred bucks to work with to
improve the IMC.  if noone on the committee objects to buying the freezer
then mike should go and purchase it.

does anyone on space object?

--sascha