[Imc] Fwd: Don't Buy Gas on June 1st

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Wed May 23 01:03:48 UTC 2001

I know most of you guys ride bicycles (*smile*), but for those of you who
drive cars or even motorcycles, we might be able to make a little bit of a
difference here.  Even those of you who don't have cars know people who do,
so please forward this as widely as possible.  Boycotts are one of the most
effective tools there are, and we should use them more often than we do.

I guess the only unanswered question I have at this point is how we can
find out whether or not the "independent" gas station we patronize actually
gets its gas from Exxon/Mobil.  We could ask the manager or someone who
works there, I suppose, but they may not know or may be unwilling to say.

At any rate, let's boycott Big Oil and see what happens!  :)

John