[Imc] Fwd: Don't Buy Gas on June 1st

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed May 23 01:19:21 UTC 2001

Independents, and many others, around here get their gas from the
Marathon terminal west of Champaign. It comes from their refinery in
Robinson by pipeline. The Robinson refinery gets theirs by pipeline from
Texas. What relationship Marathon might have to ExxonMobil, I don't
know; the oil business is a famously incestuous one, as the election of
W demonstrates;)
Mike Lehman

SNIP>