[Imc] Audio editing needed

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Wed May 23 23:15:23 UTC 2001

Hi, all-

Pauline has what sounds like a great tape, but Monday's program will be
pretty full with memorial day information.  Does anyone have time to listen
to the tape and pick out a 5-10 minute segment that we could air?

Also, if anyone wants to help or has features for Monday, please let me
know.  Here's how I perceive the program:
Tune in for local news this Monday at 6 p.m. during the Independent Media
Center News Hour.  On this Memorial Day edition of the program, you'll hear
from veterans talking about Memorial Day activities across the
country.  We'll hear from veterans about the state of the "V-A" health
care, and about other issues facing people who have served in the military.
The News Hour will also present Memorial Day perspectives from people
dedicated to non-violence and pacifism.  Tune in for all that, plus local
news headlines next Monday at 6 during the Independent Media Center News
Hour, here on W-E-F-T.

Thanks,
Peter