[Imc] articles needed

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at usa.net
Wed May 23 19:06:43 UTC 2001

Hi all--

Sascha and I are putting the finishing touches on our answers to the
'clarifying questions' asked by the IRS for the IMC's 501c3 application.  We
need to include some representative articles that have appeared on the IMC's
website.  We are emphasizing the IMC's role as a VENUE for individuals to
create media, not as an 'author' itself, and underlining the IMC's function as
a space for meaningful and lively debate.  I would like folks to send me the
titles of articles that produced a particularly lively debate or that
illustrate the way in which criticism, criteria, training and evaluation are
constantly evolving through the interactions of IMC members and readers.
Also, particularly well-balanced or well-researched articles are also sought
after.  Please send these to me by tomorrow.

So far, I'm printing out

Tim and Laura arrest story and comments
Wal Mart story and comments
FTAA press release

thanks in advance for your help!

-_Sarah

I've changed my email address!  Please respond to this message by writing me
at skanouse at eudoramail.com.  Thanks!