[Imc] Pacifica May Cut Off WEFT June 7

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Thu May 31 00:43:07 UTC 2001

hi friends

not to be crumudgeonly, but i have two keystrokes to chip in of which i
hope people will take SERIOUS note regarding the matter of upping our
production committment to WEFT. they are:

$?

in order to produce audio at the IMC sustainably, we will need production
staff, equipment maintenance, rent money, and a second audio workstation.
the current set of volunteers (incl. myself) could burn out any day now.
we need a substantial, reliable, and sustainable financial committment
from the commmunity to make quality broadcast audio.

and (speaking as an impoverished key volunteer) i NEED a financial
committment from the community to be able to keep doing what i do for IMC
audio.

so i repeat my two keystrokes:

$?

solidarity,