[Imc] Pacifica May Cut Off WEFT June 7

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu May 31 01:46:01 UTC 2001

Perhaps I'm speaking too soon, but I know that there exists the
possibility of the $$ formerly obligated by WEFT to Pacifica paying for
replacement programming for Pacifica. We would need the National Radio
Project for national news, which may cost some bucks, but if the IMC
could make the case for us being the conduit through which WEFT pays for
both that and local programming from the IMC, maybe those funds could be
directed to this very purpose.

I would support such a proposal by the IMC.
Mike Lehman