[Imc] Volunteer Opportunities at IMC

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Mon Nov 12 14:51:11 UTC 2001

At 09:48 PM 11/11/2001 -0600, Paul Riismandel wrote:

>IMC Volunteer Opportunities
>from 11-11-01 Steering Meeting
>
>Looking to get involved in Indymedia?  These are some areas and volunteer
>jobs where the IMC needs the most help.
>The Urbana IMC is one of the largest and most active IMCs anywhere so there
>are lots of different ways to get involved.
>
>Contact information for each volunteer job is included with each listing.

It might also have been mentioned that the public i, the IMC's monthly
newspaper, is on the lookout for additional editors, reporters/writers, and
(if you're interested in a relatively low-commitment but extremely helpful
option) delivery of a route or two once a month.  We could also use people
who are interested specifically in fundraising.  Print group meetings are
held at 3 PM Sundays at the IMC.

John Wason