[Imc] buy nothing day +

jacobs jacobs at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 22 21:32:23 UTC 2001

Hey all, this seems like a great idea. Resist the temptation to shop for
victory on the day after thanksgiving. Pass it on!!

Peace,

James Jacobs

http://www.eco-action.org/infoshops

James R. Jacobs
Graduate Reference Assistant
Education/Social Science Library
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Home: 303B1 Paddock Drive
Savoy, IL 61874
(217)359-9283
jacobs at uiuc.edu
   (\
  {|||8-
   (/

"Librarians, Dusty, possess a vast store of politeness.
These are people who get asked regularly the dumbest
questions on God's green earth. These people tolerate
every kind of crank and eccentric and mouth-breather
there is."
--Garrison Keillor, "Lives of the Cowboys"