[Imc] steering group facilitator

sarah elzbieta kanouse kanouse at students.uiuc.edu
Sat Oct 13 15:57:21 UTC 2001

Sascha informed me that I'm still on the list of facilitators for the
steering group, and that my first date is this Sunday.  I had thought that
when I stepped down as a spokesperson in August that my replacement,
Russ, would assume the role of facilitator for those dates.  Are folks
expecting me to facilitate the next three meetings?  I would like someone
to step forward to facilitate in my place.  I don't consider myself a part
of the steering group any more, and it seems somewhat strange for me to
facilitate a meeting I haven't attended for 2 1/2 months.

Please let me know if I'm expected to facilitate or is Russ or someone
else will do it.

Thanks,

Sarah