[Imc] Workshop Proposal

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Sat Oct 13 19:11:00 UTC 2001

this is really cool!  now, to see how to fit it into the workshop
structure.  to update folks, what is currently being bantied about:  the
idea of the friday nite workshops is to offer people hands-on training in
audio/video equipment and editing, internet posting, and interviewing
(especially toward labor).  the current thinking is that those interested
in audio will create a short feature for the Newshour show, those
interested in video will create a short feature for Free Speech TV
network, and those interested in print will learn posting and possible
newspaper layout.  this is not set in stone, of course, and how it works
is not figured out completely, but hey, we've got a week!

brian