[Imc] the Matt Hale thing

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Mon Sep 10 09:59:17 UTC 2001

Did anyone who went to the Matt Hale thing happen to copy down, or
videotape, the list of rules hanging on the fence last night?  I'm not sure
what slant the writers of the Matt Hale story are going to use, but if they
don't use the slant I'm thinking about, I wouldn't mind writing a short
companion piece, an editorial of sorts, illustrating the extent to which the
Powers That Be in America have gone, and been allowed to go, in suppressing
dissent.  Matt Hale was accorded his Constitutional rights last night, but
many of the rest of us were NOT, because we may have been carrying a
pocketknife, or wearing a fanny pack, or wearing a HAT!

The same thing that happened in C-U last night will be happening in DC at
the end of the month in spades.  Evil men will meet indoors and speak of
evil things, while good men and women will be standing outdoors outside a fence.

I'd like a list of the rules if anyone thought to write them down or tape
them.  Thank you.

John