[Imc] website traffic report

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 13 02:50:59 UTC 2001

People are reading and relying on Urbana Indymedia.  In this time of
tragedy we are providing a platform for ideas and voices that are being
lost in the mainstream news, and people are finding it.

Yesterday we had 1737 hits to our site.  By comparison the previous Tuesday
we had 647.  On Monday we had about 1000.  At the end of May, which was our
busiest month before now, we were averaging around 600 hits per day.

Now is the time to put your thoughts and ideas into words and post them to
the website.  It's easier now than ever before thanks to a software
update.  The publish url is:
http://urbana.indymedia.org/publish.php3?group=webcast

Keep up the good work.

--Paul