[Imc] Security Note: Concrete Door Prop

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 18 00:49:23 UTC 2001

In the interests of making our world a little safer, I have a
recommendation.
There is a round cylinder of concrete that is often used to prop open
the front door.  Often it is left out. This is convenient, but it should
not sit outside, except when it is actually being used to prop the door
open.

Unfortunately, in the current situation, it provides an all too handy
missile to throw...well, let's not go there. You get the idea.

PLEASE bring the concrete cylinder inside, except when it is being used.

WHOEVER locks up at night, PLEASE make sure this is done when you leave,
along with bringing in the sandwich board.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Mike Lehman