[Imc] hiding a story

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 18 01:36:28 UTC 2001

Paul,
I think that is appropriate. I also wondered what the whole story was
based on the sketchy details that don't quite add up. If someone names
names, they have to be able to back it up.

There seems to definitely be an issue based on the fact that the jury
found the person guilty to no more than the extent that it seems like it
must have been somewhat justified in their eyes, legally speaking
(morally speaking is entirely a different matter.) North Carolina is one
of those places where they hand out death penalties at the drop of the
hat.

If anyone knows more, that something is being missed by the author that
would actually justify her conclusions, we need to know more than what
we have so far under the circumstances.
Mike Lehman

PS This also leaves me wondering if the "Big Narky" that Booby Meade
names in several posts (and who I suspect may be a doctor who Bobby
hasn't seen eye to eye with) is a real person? Maybe we should take that
more seriously than we have been, at least when he mentions names, as it
certainly falls into this area, if he isn't just a figment of Bobby's
imagination, of course. Hard to tell with him, as everyone is well aware
of.