[Imc] hiding a story

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:49:57 UTC 2001

It seems to me that we are more libelous if we decide which stories to hide
and which not too.  We are then giving the message that we are checking for
accuracy. If we have a truly open policy and the people who post the stories
are responsible for their own message and we don't in anyway verify
anything- then I think there is less chance that we would be held
accountable.  As I said, if, on the other hand, we check accuracy in some -
we would have to do it in all.
I propose you Unhide the story.
Sandra