[Imc] Saturday Spring Workday at the IMC:

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 16 19:33:26 UTC 2002

Hi everyone,

We will be hosting volunteers from various community organizations as part
of Operation Helping Hands this Saturday beginning at Noon.  I would very
much like to have a good IMC turnout and a group of folks who can help
direct people to various tasks and interact with the volunteers.  This is
a great opportunity to do outreach with folks who have had little to no
contact with the IMC and I'm hoping that we can make a great impression.

Please let me know if you can make it between Noon and 4 p.m. If you know
of tasks that people can do while they're at the IMC, please tell me what
they are.

--Sascha