[Imc] Hidden Story

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 17 06:04:35 UTC 2002

I hid the story by notoriuos spammaster Dennios Baer:
<http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=5009&group=webcast>

While doing some more research, it was called to my attention by one of
the global Newswire clerks that the banner he uses contains numerous
advertising messsages.

So it's now hidden. Discussion at the steering meeting on Sunday, if
needed.

Also, it's been pointed out that he spams this same message 3 to 6 times
an hour on global IMC. And it may be that he's collecting addresses for
e-mail spammers to use, so his offer of political action seems rather
hollow also.
Mike Lehman