[Imc] Request for coverage - Michael Moore tonight

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Wed Apr 17 15:14:20 UTC 2002

Hey, IMCistas,

Jim Buell sent this out to the IMC-news mailing list yesterday.  I'm not on
that particular mailing list, so I don't know if anyone is planning to cover
the Michael Moore event.  Would someone be so kind as to e-mail me and let
me know whether it's going to be audiotaped and/or videotaped?  As Jim says
below, we Greens did get permission from Michael Moore's sister to record
his talk, so it would seem to be a wonderful opportunity.  I hope someone is
planning to do it, and will let me know.

Thanks,

John