[Imc] Re: another edition of the Public i?

Dorothy Martirano esofea at popd.ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 23 14:04:39 UTC 2002

Hi Sandra,  Very interested, but no time on that day.  I would like input
anyway, and my input has to do with the
email I sent out earlier today.  Shelley also has an idea, it mirrors mine. I
just proposed to her that we collaborate.
Something must be in the air today. Next week I can make it, probably a few
minutes late.  Dorothy Martirano