[Imc] IMC Accountants -- ad-hoc working group forming:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sun Apr 28 00:11:27 UTC 2002

Hello all numbers-crunchers in the audience,

People who are interested in helping with accounting, bookkeeping, and
membership management are cordially invited to come to the IMC this Monday
at 7 p.m. to get trained on how to do various bookkeeping tasks.  As the
IMC has grown, so too have the complexities of our fiscal structure; the
IMC is in need of volunteers to help with the various aspects of
maintaining our books, tracking income and expenses, and expanding our
fundraising base.  Zach M., Paul R., James J., Matt Z. and others have all
agreed to help with various aspects, if you'd like to join the taskforce,
please come.

Please note that this is an ad-hoc part of the Finance working group
(which meets every 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month) -- not the finance
group itself. This meeting will be focusing solely on bookkeeping
activities and training.

If you can commit as little as one hour a week for at least 6 months, then
please join us,

--Sascha Meinrath
IMC Treasurer