[Imc] Bookkeepers & financial gurus UNITE! (A REMINDER)

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 29 20:32:10 UTC 2002

Tonight at 7 p.m. folks interested in helping with the financial details
of the UCIMC are gathering!

As you know, the UCIMC is now a HUGE media conglomerate with international
reach and powerful subsidiaries in multiple major cities.  And we need the
skills and expertise of people interested in details -- those small (yet
mission critical) items that without attention would cause the entire
combine to collapse.

So come one, come all, or just you yourself show up -- there's much to be
done and all that would be required is an hour a week.  If
numbers-crunching sounds like your idea of a good time, if $$$$$ holds any
interest, if you're just a tad bit anal, or if you'd simply like to help
the UCIMC, please let me know if you're interested.

Peace,

--Sascha