[Imc] direct action at the capitol may 9. art making saturday.

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Mon Apr 29 20:57:23 UTC 2002

For those who were going to cover this - May 2 direct action is cancelled,
but its on for May 9 at the Capitol.  Contac Meg if you would like a
space in the car to either protest or cover this.  Also, there is an
invitation to help with banner making, etc.

danielle

---- fwd -------------------------------------------------------------

I checked the Senate schedule a little bit ago and there still wasn't
anything posted for this week, so I called the committee chair's
office.  It turns out they are not coming in at all this week, so we
don't need to make a trip to the Capitol [on May 2 as planned]

We do still have a banner making party scheduled for this Saturday
and the final action on the 9th.
Read on,
Meg

What: Banner and Poster Making
Why: for Thursday May 9 Direct Action in Springfield for
     passage of HB101 - a queer rights bill in the senate
When: on a lovely Saturday afternoon, May 4 2-5 PM
Where: at the School for Designing a Society
      409 N. Race St, Urbana at University and Race
Who: everyone invited "artistic" or not - whether you are going or
     not!