[Imc] Venezuela's media coverage

Pauline Bartolone paulinebartolone at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 16:56:28 UTC 2002

Hey everybody,

I'm writing an article about what happened in Venezuela a few weeks ago-
specifically about how the events were covered in the US media.

I would love comments about it from anyone who followed the news about the
events, or event a comment about something you noticed in an article you
read.

Did the mainstream press make allusions to the US involvement in the coup?

What picture of President Hugo Chavez was painted?

Do you think that the media coverage of the events were confusing?
inaccurate? distorted?

What US news sources did you trust to cover the events accurately?

Thanks in advance-- you might see this article in CU cityview...

Take care, pauline

Pauline Bartolone
Radio For Peace International
PO Box 88-6150