[Imc] IMPORTANT: Steering Group Meeting Tentative Agenda:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Aug 2 18:24:19 UTC 2002

Please come, there is a lot we'll be discussing:

1. Formal adoption of the Global Network Principles of Unity
2. Adoption of the UCIMC mediation process
3. Recent hacking attack on the UCIMC website
4. Capital campaign organizing update

This is a very important Steering Group Meeting, so please make every
effort to attend.

Also, there will be a Global IMC meeting this Sunday at 1500 GMT (that's
9a.m. our time, I believe).  It would be great to have UCIMC folks
attending -- more info below:

SUMMARY: INVITATION TO THE AUGUST 4 BI-MONTHLY NETWORK-WIDE IRC MEETING.
As noted below, if you plan to attend, please e-mail your introduction,
and a summary of what is happening at your local IMC, to
"imc-commwork at indymedia.org" as soon as possible.  We will include the
information to a similar a web page
http://docs.indymedia.org/twiki/bin/view/Global/IrcMay19NetworkWide you
can access during, and after, the meeting.  We will *NOT* be doing
introductions in the main room of the meeting like we did last time, but
just giving instructions about the breaking rooms and the feedbacks.

WHAT: A meeting on Indymedia's IRC server (irc is like a chat room, people
to have real-time text-based discussions), of at least one liaison from
every local imc and network-wide working group, and invidusals throughout
the network, to update each other on what each of us is doing, and to
discuss issues that are essential to indymedia.

WHEN: August 4, Sunday, 15:00 GMT (check"http://www.greenwichmeantime.com"
to find the time in your place) We are trying to find a better time for
the next meeting that will allow people from the Pacific to participate
more easily.  PLEASE send suggestions to "imc-commwork at indymedia.org".

WHERE: http://irc.indymedia.org, #meeting

--Sascha