[Imc] Space group Aug 7, 2002

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 8 20:50:31 UTC 2002

The new bulbes have been installed in the ceiling fixtures in the front
room. It's much more inviting in there when it doesn't look like a cave
back by the library. I think there's even enough light to read the book
titles now.

The coat hooks are up in the hall in front of the production room.
You'll need them in a couple of months, take my word for it.

I installed the rope lights in the front window. This will make the IMC
more visible. I also put them on a timer, along with the lava lamp, so
that they come on automatically in the evening. Please leave them on the
timer so that they will always come on and go off in the evening.
Mike