[Imc] staffing today

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sat Aug 10 05:38:28 UTC 2002

oops.  in my rush to get out of town for my uncle's funeral (he's doing
fine, by the way...it's the rest of my family that's a mess), i forgot to
get someone to cover my saturday shift at the imc.  officially, i staff
from 3-6, but usually i get there around noon (or whenever i finish street
theatering  at the market) and just hang out so that the place can be open
saturday afternoons.  we tend to get a few new people on saturdays coming
in to check the place out.  not a lot of traffic sometimes, but enough to
try to keep it open.

if someone could cover this for me, i'd really appreciate it.  i know it's
late notice. but hey.  and thanks to all those folks who have helped out
with the theater performance, and making sure the space is opened for
those folks.

thanks,
brian