[Imc] Re: Invitation for IMC to Co-Sponsor AWARE Anti-War Teach-In

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Aug 14 17:26:53 UTC 2002

Hi Meridith,

Thanks for contacting us about co-sponsoring the teach-in.  We'll add it
to this Sunday's steering group agenda and will let you know by Sunday
afternoon.  It would be great, though not required, if you could come to
the meeting to answer questions, provide background, etc.  Our meeting
takes place at the IMC from Noon to 1p.m.

--Sascha