[Imc] IMC FYI -- important dates for Indymedia supporters:

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 1 22:56:04 UTC 2002

An interested community member has decided to put on a fundraiser at the
Highdive to benefit both the IMC and WEFT.  Below is the info -- also
please remember to come next Friday (February 8 at 6 p.m.) to the IMC's
FIRST ANNIVERSARY PARTY!!!  And finally, tomorrow (Sat. Feb 2) a group of
us will be clearing out the space behind the IMC (a 1200 square foot room)
and I am in desperate need of additional volunteers to help move things.
If you are free starting around 10a.m. please come to the IMC to help out.
BEvERages and food will be provided and I need all the help I can get.

Thanks to all,

--Sascha