[Imc] PLEASE READ: Equipment and Security

Jay Morris jrmorris at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:37:28 UTC 2002

It sucks that the lock would be so expensive to replace.  But it does
seem like there is a great opportunity for IMC members to use the
production room after (or before) hours, that we're missing out on (or
risking safety for) because of the broken lock.  Sounds like there are
a few people who want to work in there during those times.

Maybe we could put out a 'fix the lock' hat at the party?

-Jay