[Imc] Performance Space / David

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Mon Feb 11 20:19:18 UTC 2002

I met David today at 1pm to help him pick up his tools.  He wasn't
able to work today, as he had to pick up his daughter.  He said he
could make it Saturday to help re-hang the big door in the performance
space.  In general, he was impressed with how much we accomplished,
though he had a few constructive (no pun intended) criticisms that I
will relay on Saturday.

For the record, Mrs. Beaver is pretty upset with how we have the space
structured, because it makes it difficult for her to get from her
apartment to the basement.  So we might want to make sure it really is
something they can live with before we hang the door.  Also, if that
corner is going to be the stage, then the door should probably swing
to the north instead of the south.

				-Clint