Sehvilla is right (was Re: [Imc] twisted locks, twisted security)

Russell A Rybicki russrybicki01 at juno.com
Wed Feb 13 03:13:14 UTC 2002

At the risk of giving Mike L. more tasks, sorry Mike, could we build a
pole that we could wedge between the door handle and the floor to
effectively "lock" the door from the inside.  I've seen something like
this in the Harriet Carter catalog, and I don't know how well it will
work, but it might be a solution until the door gets fixed.

Russ