[Imc] FYI re Larrabee (fwd):

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 15 16:16:48 UTC 2002

This needs to be on the agenda for the Steering group meeting this
Sinday. We've already cut Larrabee slack before to see if he will uphold
his end of the bargain, and he has failed to do so AGAIN. Any other
response at this point is simply enabling his abusive behavior and
encouraging others to engage in the same sort of abuse. I think we need
to uphold our end of the bargain by eliminating said abusive behavior
from our Newswire.
Mike Lehman