[Imc] How to address attacks on IMCs @ Allen Hall

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 20 18:24:07 UTC 2002

Hey all, given the recent harassment and attacks on the Swiss and Italian
IMCs, perhaps we should change one of our programs to address these
attacks, in addition to the FBI's warrant on Seattle last April, the goofy
warrant served on the former Ohio Valley IMC last year, and the raid on the
convergence center in Genoa last summer.

I was thinking we could do this instead of, or as a modification to "Talk:
Counteracting the Coercive Power of Corporate Media (unconfirmed)" which is
scheduled for Tuesday night -- especially since the person we wanted to
speak can't make it.

Anyone want to help with this discussion?  I'm willing to lead it, but it
would be great to have help.

AND I'm still looking to hear from more people to participate in the Allen
Hall residency. As it stands we're going to look like a club of around 7
people.  Is that what the IMC really is?

--Paul